Saturday, December 27, 2014

Introductions

Who's Typing?

So I told myself that I'd blog on Christmas Eve. Then it was Christmas day. Then the holiday slipped away and it became the day after Christmas. Now we're here: the day after the day after. Sounds like an "end of the world" Movie.
Considering this is my first post, I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself.
Hi there! This is Rowan Born, coming to you as a sophomore in public high school from Pensacola, Florida. I may be another blond 15-year-old teenager dealing with first-world problems, but I like to consider myself a unique 15-year-old conquering the world. Some of my uniqueness derives in the fact that I'm a vegetarian with a passion for creative writing. You don't find those qualities in teenagers often. Really, you don't run into people like me frequently.
Now, vegetarianism and a love for writing don't solely define me. I have other quirks, but those are to be revealed in the future.
You'll see my personality, habits, and overall character from my posts containing my thoughts. I urge you to read on not just to see what my favorite food is or what I did yesterday, but to maybe learn from a different perspective.

-Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment